Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cookeville Visit/Burgess Falls - May

I know this post is quite late, but better late than never.  

When we visited Cookeville in May, we tried thought it might be easier to stop halfway. We stayed at a hotel, which is always exciting for Olivia. 

The next day, we finished the drive.  Before Chad and the kids came to visit Olivia did treatment and was completely engrossed in some show on her tablet.  I believe it was Disney's My Babysitter's a Vampire.  
 Hannah and Daddy got some snuggles.
 Olivia wasn't about to miss out on a photo opportunity.
 Hannah hung out with Bebe.

 Bebe got her snuggles in with the girls.
The next day, we headed out to Burgess Falls.  I've been wanting to visit there for years.
 Olivia and Chris
 Me and the girls.  Hannah obviously thought the waterfalls were more interesting than being photographed.
 We got a passerby to take a picture of all of us together!!

 Olivia and Chris again.  I love how bright her shoes are!
 I believe this was the middle falls.



 This was the highest falls.
 My beautiful girl.
 Me and my other beautiful girl.
 I love this man.  

 Hey look!  Another picture of our whole family!!!
  Hannah Banana!!!
Chris and Tom before heading back home.

 Me and Tom.



No comments:

Post a Comment